2. Cuba Cultural Presentation: Our members in Havana are busy putting together a Cultural Presentation to be performed at our conference. These entrepreneurs are highlighting their fashions (bring deniro), poetry and music. Their project, Barbara's POWER is dedicated to helping other Cubans in need. You can read about it here.
3. Powered by TechStars: The Barclays Accelerator powered by Techstars in NYC is gearing up for the next class of incredible FinTech startups! Are you an entrepreneur working on innovating FinTech? Or do you know of one? From insurtech to lending, security to blockchain, capital markets to data and analytics, we're excited about all areas of FinTech! Don't miss this opportunity to partner with the influential Barclays and to join Techstars' powerful world-wide network. Applications are due by July 14th. Be sure to apply here before the deadline in order to join this incredible FinTech accelerator.
4. Construction Opportunities: Contractors living in Western Pennsylvania and Northeast Ohio should consider the MBE program being offered by one of the largest prime construction companies in the area.
5. Casting Call for the Shark Tank: Entrepreneurs looking for investors should consider competing on the next season of the television series "Shark Tank". Go for it!
6. Greater Georgia Black Chamber is Sizzling: Another great event being produced by Melinda Sylvester in the Peach State.
7. Jacksonville Black Chamber Steps Out: We want to congratulate our Jacksonville, Florida Black Chamber of Commerce for putting on a tourism extravaganza.
8. NBCC Position on Net Neutrality: Op-ed is circulating in publications across the nation.
9. Beyond the Rhetoric: Here is a bit of recent NBCC History.