1.Why President Trump Must withdraw America from the Paris Climate Agreement: Other nations like China, India, Russia will not abide by the terms and we will be penalized for going along with this inequitable program.
2. A Successful Trip to Cuba: Each visit to Cuba keeps getting better. We met a network of young entrepreneurs; visited our embassy; met an American terrorist; dined at a Black family owned restaurant; took a load of pictures and came back home to find another Black Cuban entrepreneur waiting to see us at our office. Here is my take on the trip and pictures. We will be going again to follow up on our new contacts.
3. NBCC makes National News in Columbia: This is a first!
4. Senator Tim Scott, NBCC officers and our Columbian Group: We thanked the Senator for his efforts in getting funding to help bring economic diversity to the South American nation.
5. Tax Reform to secure Nevada’s Future: The people in Nevada recognize our advocacy for the Tax Blueprint.
6. Meeting in Paris: DC based Winslow Sargeant having dinner with NBCC board member Patrick Lozes in downtown Paris. The subject was matchmaking – French companies pairing with US Black contractors.
7. FCC Steps up for Diversity: Chairman Pi is rolling out a new council on Diversity. Check out the information and consider applying for participation in this vibrant program.
8. Black Entrepreneurs Deserve Opportunity: My article in the Morning Consult.
9. 25th Annual Conference: Hold the dates of July 26-July 29, 2017! Our 25th Annual Conference: “Investing in America’s Diversity” will be held in Washington, DC.