Progress Report October 22, 2012
1. Small Business Software from VISA: Our corporate partner, VISA, has developed fantastic software for small businesses during the holiday season. We think you will all find it valuable and helpful to your “bottom line”. Please click this link http://usa.visa.com/business/grow-your-business/holiday-success-guide/index.html?ep=v_sym_holidaysuccess and enjoy the revenues.
2. Searching for an Insurance Partner: We are in search of a strong deliverer of insurance for our constituents. A full service corporation offering products such as property and casualty, home, auto, Directors and Officers, Key Man and many other products. Cost and quality will be the two main factors in this quest. Any suggestions or recommendations will be considered.
4. Super Bowl 2014: The Super Bowl Committee for the 2014 event has been formed and we have two seats. John Harmon of the African American Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey and Tosha Miller of the New York City Black Chamber of Commerce have become active in referring their members to the vast amount of opportunities that will exist during this upcoming event. Tosha has issued a press release concerning this.
5. World Conference of Mayors: Our sister organization has just completed a successful Trade Mission to Equatorial Guinea. Here is their press release.
6. Future Trade Missions: The PanAfrican Entrepreneurs Conference will be responsible for selecting, organizing and implementing our future trade missions. A schedule for missions during 2013 will be published after the upcoming conference in Houston (Four Seasons Hotel, November 15 – 18, 2012). The hotel will certainly sell out. Call today and reserve your luxury hotel room. You may call 800-734-4114. Updated agenda and updated speakers’ list can be found at www.panafricanec.org.