America’s Small Business Summit
April 29 – May 1, 2013
Join NBCC members at America’s Small Business Summit 2013 in Washington, DC to network, learn, and to speak out, as one powerful voice for pro-growth policies and a strong free enterprise system. This three-day event brings together more than 600 chamber leaders and business owners from across the country to hear from business leaders and Washington insiders including:
- Robert Johnson, Founder, BET
- Daymond John, CEO/Founder, FUBU
- Steve Forbes, Chairman, Forbes Media
- Governor Scott Walker of Wisconsin
- Barbara Corcoran, Entrepreneur
- Jim Koch, Founder, The Boston Beer Company
- Bob Woodward, The Washington Post
Business to Business Matchmaking
There will be a business to business matchmaking session at the Summit on April 30 from 9:30 to 12:30. Please click here to learn more.
Friends of the NBCC are invited to register at a discounted rate of $335/person for the full three-day event here. (This rate is only available through the NBCC's link.)
The National Black Chamber of Commerce is proud to partner with the United States Chamber of Commerce, the Latino Coalition and the National Association of Women Business Owners for this event.